How to Claim Your Reimbursement!
- SSA letter: Watch for this notification from Social Security for you and/or your spouse/partner that is mailed each fall.
- Note the monthly “standard Medicare premium” which is listed under the paragraph “How Much You Will Get.”
- IF there is an monthly amount below that for the “Medicare Part B IRMAA” based on the last year’s income tax return, you MUST CLAIM THIS ADDITIONAL REIMBURSEMENT AMOUNT or you will lose it.
- Make a photocopy of that page.
- Mail that copy to the EUTF:
201 Merchant Street, Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96813
6. Relax and enjoy your refund.
Go directly to the EUTF site for more information:
HSTA-Retired strives to protect and improve the general welfare of retired public school teachers and to support public education in Hawaiʻi